Arroyo Grande Christmas Parade
South County Historical Members
and Lifetime residents of Arroyo Grande
Johnny and Ann Silva
ride in the Historical Society's
vis-a-vis Horseless Carriage
and become the
First Official Grand Marshals
of the parade.
1925 Model T Ford Truck that belongs to the South County Historical Society. This truck was owned by the E.C. Loomis Feed Co. and has a long history as a working vehicle in the Arroyo Grande Valley.
Decorated with a life size Santa Claus, it made its way down Branch Street in the Arroyo Grande Christmas Parade.
Edward Diable gets the Loomis Truck started. Vivian Krug and Edward Diable head for the parade down Branch Street.
pull the Horseless Carriage through
The first annual Christmas Parade of Arroyo Grande
was held on November 30th, 2003 and was sponsored by the Arroyo Grande Village Improvement Association and the Arroyo Grande City Fire Department.
Back To Photo Album
Photographs by Ross Kongable and Vivian Krug
Site maintained by: Vivian KrugŠ Copyright 2003-2004